Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes 2+1 Free - 144 Wipes

Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes 2+1 Free - 144 Wipes

Pampers Aqua Pure Baby Wipes 2+1 Free - 144 Wipes

Regular price EGP 121.00
/
 
             
  • All over Egypt shipping
  • Free returns
  • Pampers
  • Secure payments
  • In stock, ready to ship
  • Inventory on the way
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)

Pampers Aqua-Pure Wipes, which are made with 99 percent pure water and a hint of organic cotton, help to protect your baby's delicate skin. They contain no alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% of ingredients are dermatologically tested gentle cleansers and Pampers has proven PH buffering ingredients, which help maintain your baby's skin's PH balance and protect them from skin irritation. Aqua-Pure Wipes are gentle on newborn babies' skin, including their bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces.

Item will be delivered to your doorstep in up to 3 business days

You have a right to exchange a product within fourteen (14) days of receipt of shipment. Product should be in original shape, unbroken packaging and includes all tags.

In case you didn't reply to the currier, the order will return to warehouse, shipping fees will be applied twice if you re ordered. 

We are providing as much as we can very accurate images for the prducts, this might vary in case of vendor rebranding with very slight changes, all our products are original, you can always google the barcode on your item to be assured.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Sale
Pampers Aqua Pure Tissues - 48 Wipes
Pampers
Sale price EGP 52.00 Regular price EGP 69.00 Save EGP 17
Mustela Vitamin barrier Cream - 100 ml
Mustela
EGP 199.00
Recently viewed